Thursday, February 11, 2010

Panasonic Pavilion In Pictures

The Panasonic Pavilion is very cool! I don't have time to write as we're heading out for the Torch Relay so I'll just say that the 3D technology is amazing! You should totally stop by and watch their 15min movie. It's un-freaking-believable! It's like you're actually standing at a window and looking out at the real world. There were one or two times the 3D didn't seem to work for me (things seemed a bit blurry) but overall it was awesome. I was also in love with all the "regular" plasma TVs decorating the pavilion. I really need to start feeding my TV fund more.

I'll try and write more about my experience later.

Takumi Kajisha, Managing Executive Officer


Sadly Sarah Brightman didn't sing.

Eisuke Tsuyuzaki, Chief Technology Officer






No comments:

Post a Comment