Sunday, February 28, 2010

BELIEVE!

What an amazing two weeks! This is something I will never forget and I'm so lucky to have been able to live it.

I'm sicker than a dog right now and haven't left my apartment in two days but have still been watching the Olympics constantly. Downtown is crazy right now; they've had to halt bus service b/c of the huge street parties that are going on. All you can hear is people cheering & horns honking. Party on, Canadians, party on. I'm too sick to even want to be there in person but I'm there in spirit. Wrapped in my Team Canada blankie I've been crying & cheering with every Olympic special that's being aired on TV. We're less than 30 min away from the Closing Ceremonies.

Gotta go as they're starting a new special on the Olympic Torch on TV. I can't miss anything.

With glowing hearts!!!!!

ps - LOVE you Sidney!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment