Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm On The List

Earlier today I received an email from Sara at Karyo-Edelman inviting me to attend the media opening of the Panasonic Pavilion at LiveCity Yaletown. The media opening is the day before the public opening! I love getting to do things before the general public!!!!! And the pavilion sounds so cool b/c Panasonic will have two 3D HD theatres which will show off the "future of television viewing" (I recently saw a news report about this, it looks really interesting) and this is the FIRST time this technology is being screened publicly. Awesome! So make sure you check them out as of Feb 12.

My Dad got a Panasonic big screen TV for Christmas and it's gorgeous! I can't wait to see what their pavilion is filled with!

Want to win a 42 inch Panasonic Plasma TV? Join LiveCity Vancouver's Facebook page and enter to win an amazing prize pack! Well, there's actually no reason for you to enter as I'm planning on winning it. :-)

But back to the media opening, I'm also excited b/c Soprano Sarah Brightman will be there to sing AND there will be refreshments! Sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm jealous. Love Sarah Brightman. I wonder if she's going to sing at the Opening Ceremonies too like she did in Beijing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so interested to see who performs at the Opening Ceremonies! It's going to be amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete