Friday, February 12, 2010

9 min away!!!!

We're having a blast. Here is Keri's most recent tweet:

Marsi keeps crying. During the Olympics pre show. During the commercials.

Yes, it's true. I've cried at practically everything, except the fibre one. I drew the line at that.

FIRST COMMERCIAL BREAK: Loving the Opening Ceremonies so far!!!!!

2nd commercial break: Keri has also cried now too. We both cried when Georgia came in. RIP Nodar.

3rd commercial break: nothing to add.

4th: liking the Bell adverts. "Bless you more!"

5th: Keri & Marshall are on their iPhones/Blackberries constantly. I have to actually get up off the couch and walk to the computer. I really need a smart phone.

6th: Donald Sutherland IS the voice of the Olympics. I have decided that I need a hat w/ antlers. Or Keri suggested I could just sculpt my hair into horns. Either one will work. Also need shoes that create sparks.

7th: WE ARE THE TRUE NORTH STRONG AND FREE!!!!

8th: I freaking LOVED k.d. lang's version of Hallelujah!!! The torch is next!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment