Saturday, February 13, 2010

Anarchists GO AWAY

We got a text from Mom this morning warning us to stay away from The Bay b/c rioters were breaking windows. By the time we made it downtown the mini-riot was over but we did see some of the damage. Things like this make me soooooooooo angry! Alissa Westergard-Thorpe, of the Olympic Resistance Network said she considers the action non-violent as long as no one was hurt, no matter how much damage is caused. My response to that is (Mom & Dad -- stop reading now) BULL-SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Okay, must change subjects b/c this actually makes my blood boil.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marsi, loving your pics and comments. I was wondering if you knew that by posting pics from the protesters you are helping them...Just a friendly suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's true -- I always get so annoyed when the media gives them so much coverage. But since it was part of my Olympic experience I decided to share it. But they will be getting no more free press from me!

    How goes volunteering?

    ReplyDelete