Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Annoyed With VANOC

I finally got my email saying that my tickets have been shipped and should be delivered next week. I will be away visiting my family and had originally wanted to ship my Olympic tickets to my parents' house. But the info on Vancouver 2010 CLEARLY stated that the account holder (moi) must sign for the tickets. So I decided not to ship them there b/c what if I wasn't actually around and they wouldn't leave the tickets with my parents etc.

Now today, when looking over the new FAQ section it says "If a home address has been designated as the delivery address, any individual at the residence can sign for the ticket package." So I could have shipped them to a different address. Now I won't be able to get them until I come back to Vancouver in January. I really wanted them for Christmas. Boo!

Okay, I'm not actually expecting sympathy or anything cuz I'm still so lucky to be going to the events but I just had to vent. And, really, isn't that what having a personal blog is all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment